Welcome to this weeks web round up!
- Truth & Beauty pages from SilentInfinite
- How do you stay creative?
- One of the SoLDiers shared a link from Evolyfe which might be my new favorite site! My brain doesn’t care if I make millions, How I started seeing money all around me, & Two Strategies I use to connect with my boyfriend immediately were helpful!
- Danielle LaPorte is a mad genius! A Poem for Starting and Continuing, How to love the inevitable pain of getting focused, In Honour of the fact life is short.
- These combined logos are pretty cool!
- Austin Kleon’s January Horoscopes always leave me smiling.
- The girl that snuck into a Russian rocket factory is by far the best thing I’ve come across recently. These are all the pictures (the page is in Russian, but if you have Chrome or a Firefox extension, it’ll translate it for you, but if not, no worries the pictures speak for themselves)
- I found these recipes for vegetarian casseroles and easy creamy tomato basil soup that look delicious!
- No pants subway ride?
- As I admitted earlier in the week, I am alas a smoker. This article from Blisstree about experiences in quitting smoking definitely got me thinking about my own unsavory habit.
- How to keep going when you know you’re not good enough by Allison Koberstein. I know we all feel this way too often.
- From Seth Godin– The most important page on the web is the page you build yourself and some Assorted tips.
- MadeinSlant is my favorite online art mag for current artists. Cordy Ryman, This building, and these Star Wars snowflakes all had me smiling this week.
- My new style inspiration.
- Did you know we can talk to dolphins now? Incredible
- I love biking! So does Gala Darling! How to Be a Bicycle Babe!
- On Deep Writing by iHanna. Couldn’t agree more.
Lastly, here’s the music I’ve been listening to this week.