Happy Solstice Loves! And other holidays! Here’s some joybrighteners.
- A lot of you play w/ photography so here’s a Photography Business Plan Workbook from Photoshelter (I think it’s good for selling any sort of art/prints online-which is one of my goals for the upcoming year)
- Along those lines, Nubby posted about developing a print portfolio.
- Thrilling Travel Tips!
- Soul Flight. Absolutely Beautiful.
- This is a fabulous pdf guide to self guided education. Definitely a useful tool for those on the create-yr-own adventure path to life.
- I love making lists. Here’s a stellar guide to the art of making a to do list.
- I’m a month away from being 25 so I found this completely relevant. 11 Things to Know at 25(ish).
- I love Jessica Mullen’s Tuesday Tips! A reason to look forward to Tuesdays!
- Is this a disturbing new trend in society? Or should we be really excited about the potentials for a more customized shopping experience? In Defense of H&M’s Fembots. While I definitely feel there are some tricky ethical implications for a society already so obsessed w/ body image.… I am genuinely excited about the technology.
- Designing for the Mind.
- This video is so freaking weird, it’s beyond words… But it made my day Crazy hot japanese girl funny dance
Lastly, as I prepare for launching a really exciting project I’ve been working on, I’ve been thinking a lot about the purpose and place of archives in a digital world. And because the universe is synchronicitous, I just happened to switch over to facebook’s timeline, which brought up a wide array of emotions, since now you & I can see everything I’ve ever done since I joined. I have a whole lot to say about archives which I’ll be writing about when I’m done sitting with it. But in the meantime, I want to know, how do you feel about archives? As we evolve should we delete them? Does anything online ever truly get deleted? Have you switched over to timeline yet? And if you have, what emotions does it bring up in you? And of course, feel free to add me over there!